Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Vond

Im not only into Metal other geres i like go from Rock to Punk, Hardcore to Grind, Classic to Folk and from Ambient to Post Rock.
I am proude that i dont have a stick in my ass and must cry about music that i love but am ashamed of to tell im a fan of it.
Well in the case of Metal i still sail on my littel Man o’ War.
Anyway Mortiis was at one point my favorit musician, i listent to "Keiser av en Dimension Ukjent" 10 times a day.
This is the first single of his siede project Vond.
Vond - Havard-VondThis is the Håvard Vond Single from 1993.
I always love to upload Singles...
This is Dungeon Synth , gerne that matter alot to me.

1. Alene I Stillhet
2. Forlatt
http://www.mediafire.com/?vdmvtx9natm257d

The first song is the better one, it has this more of this Mortiis felling which is always good.
The Seconde one is weired Ambient, darker but not as huge as the first one.

Wow just realised that i write way to much...i should stop now.

1 comment: