Thursday, December 6, 2012

Agathocles Live

Agathocles are a well known grindcore band and the band with the most splits i ever seen.
I saw there output...and since that im long lost in a pile of splits, EP's and all sorts of other stuff.

Agathocles - Live in Gierle, 1988This is a live Tape from 1987.

20 Tracks of Mincecore.
I dont write the Tracklist down i belive it's rigth.


Well i throw this in to.
This is a three song rehearsal from '87


Agathocles - Logo1. Squeeze Anton
2. Fog
3. Mutilated Regurgitator


On there website is written that there made compilation tapes from 1981 to around 1987.
Would love to listen to those.
If you have one you know my mail adresse.
I have alot of splits from them, leave me a comment and i see what is OOP and upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment